I believe in Bitcoins, but when I wanted to make applications with it, I was surprised with the lack of tutorials. Therefore, I decided to do something about it.
I’ve made two things for you. These are of course free, and the wrapper is open source:
- A video series about how to make applications with Bitcoins, using Bitcoin-qt as a server
- .NET Wrapper for Bitcoin-qt
Video: Applications with Bitcoins
In this video series, I cover exactly how to make basic applications with Bitcoins. We start from scratch with a basic understanding of the most important concepts. After that, we install Bitcoin-qt and get it to run as a server. Then we cover the JSON RPC communication, and show how to communicate with the Bitcoin-qt server.
- 1. Introduction video – how to make applications with Bitcoins
- 2. Basic understanding of Bitcoin concepts
- 3. How to run a Bitcoin server (on Windows)
- 4. How to learn JSON needed for Bitcoins
- 5. Example: Communicate with Bitcoin-qt using C# / .NET
- 6. Bitcoin C# wrapper
Bitcoin C# / .NET Wrapper
I have made a C# / .NET wrapper for Bitcoins. This takes all the methods from the official Bitcoin-qt API, and makes them easy to use for any .NET programmer.